- Provision of training and language resources to support auxiliary interpreters. Funded by Fedasil.
- PACI / Professional Accessible Community Interpreting – a Gateway to Migrant Integration. Funded by Erasmus+.
- ProEMC2 - Promoting Early Multlingualism in Childhood en Childcare. Funded by Research Foundation Flanders (FWO).
Past projects (2011-)
- Visiting Research Fellowship 2018. Communication practices by public service interpreters in asylum and migration contexts. Raquel Lázaro-Gutiérrez (Universidad de Alcalá) with BIAL/BRIO. Funded by Brussels Centre for Urban Studies (BCUS).
- Civil Society Fellowship 2016. Taal- en communicatiepraktijk in de hulpverlening: de Brusselse case study. Marianne Scheppers (Bussel Onthaal) with BIAL/BRIO. Funded by Brussels Centre for Urban Studies (BCUS).
- Doctor-patient communication through an adhoc interpreter on the emergency department: what is lost in translation? Funded by Research Foundation Flanders (FWO).
- Babeliris. Funded by Innoviris.
- Open Semantic Cloud for Brussels. Funded by Innoviris.